Castle Howard Triathlon 2014

So I decided to enter the triathlon again this year. I was fundraising for York Foodbank - giving much needed food to people literally on the "breadline" in poverty.

The Race didn't quite go to plan due to my bike being stolen 4 weeks beforehand, my 3 month old daughter spending a week in hospital with suspected meningitis 3 weeks before raceday and a consequently shortened training schedule of 6 weeks.

I was pleasantly surprised when on a borrowed bike I completed the race almost a minute faster than last year!

Thanks for all the support - we raised over £1500 for the foodbank.



I have foolishly decided to go for a longer race next year - goals have to keep being pushed forward or we risk stagnation or worse regression...


Dr Ben Sinclair Linked In Profile
Twitter: Follow @menshealthtips 
About Sinclair Health Ltd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whole Man Theory

My Melanoma Scar Story

Integrated Health Pyramid Model of Health