#BEATTHEBELLY Daily Tip - Apples and Blackberries Encourage Health Goals

You may be reading the blog on your smartphone.

Whether you like Apples, Blackberries or Androids they can be good for your health!

Your command of technology is the key here. You are in the driving seat.

There are many apps that can help you goal set, track and map your road to success.

I used the Apple free app iGoalinformer to help monitor my weight and calorie intake.

I now use TargetWeight app which is simpler as I am not montoring my calorie intake.

I use MAPMYRIDE to track my cycling and adidas MiCoach to track and map my running.

If you have a smart phone check out your app store and look for suitable software.

Even if you are on a desktop there are plenty of free sites competing for your membership to help achieve your goals.

Feel free to post any helpful links in comments below as this is an ever changing marketplace.

Dr Ben Sinclair

Sinclair Health Limited

Twitter: @menshealthtips
http://ow.ly/5iykm"Linked In

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whole Man Theory

My Melanoma Scar Story

Integrated Health Pyramid Model of Health